[ciphershed] Re: Website & publicity

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 00:21:20 +0800

I could also give chrooted ftp access to the directory, but I don't
really want to run a ftp server if I don't have to. Might not be better
than WP.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.