[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:14:30 -0500

Apparently the protestors in New York were chanting something about “Dead
Cops”. I wonder who they would be hollering for if about that time the
situation in Australia with the terrorist happened to them. So, it is alright
to kill a cop, but Presidential authority establishes itself when a young Black
American who was clearly in the wrong refuses to follow a police officers
directives. I wonder what the problem is, here people have been fined major
money for having something offensive on their vehicle visible for the entire
community to see. I understand constitutional rights and so forth, but those
constitutional rights apply to all American citizens or no American citizen.
Chanting stuff at protest about “dead cops” seems just as offensive if not more
offensive than having an offensive bumper sticker on your car. I thought there
was a push to abolish discrimination and racism in the United States? I may
have missed the memo when all of that was thrown out the window. Any thoughts
on the matter?