[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 04:13:48 -0600

Now we know where all the heat went, so can you send a little back this way?
*lol*.  We’ve spent most of the week at 20 degrees or under up until Wednesday
which did get up to 33 briefly.  That then brought on snow flurry activity.
They say Sunday will be up to 50.  We might not know what to do with that
anymore *lol*.  Next week is supposed to be more moderate at least though.  But
record cold this week.  Might be an interesting winter.  Already is for the
people in Buffalo I guess.  They really must have annoyed Liz because for a
good while they were getting 4 inches of snow per hour.  Maybe Liz was testing
a new machine, or a new magic.  Liz has been really quiet lately come to think
about it, but then again we’ve all been quiet haven’t we?

Well Suzi as I mentioned in e-mail back to you off list I’m glad no cancer was
there.  My father had one of those on his back and he scraped it and it
wouldn’t heal, they removed it but it was cancerous.  He was about to start
treatments when he had his aneurys, that is what did him in though.  Likely
with a little treatment they would have taken care of the cancer, but the other
happened instead, not to long after his surgery to remove it.

Well I think I am not the only one who has gotten up, think the Pat is up and
roaming around too now.  Should go see what kind of trouble she wants to get
into *lol*.