[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Heather H <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 01:35:55 -0500

Hello, Josh and Tom.  Everything is okay here in snowy Ohio.  The snow is
coming down here and I am looking forward to going out and playing in it with
Selah.  well, she will play...I wouldn't do anything so childish as that...lol

Hope everyone who celebraates it, has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.  No
turkey here of course...can't trust it.  chicken and dumplings here for us.
The store killed chicken little for this dish not me!!!!

Hugs to you Bethie!!!!!  Happy birthday to my oldest nephew who just turned 29.
 OMG, I'm old.  Who let them grow up?

Sent from my iPhone