[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:52:27 -0600

I wouldn’t count on her thinking.  But that is a whole different matter.  I
don’t like going to places where I feel like I am walking on egg shells, but
sometimes those things can’t be avoided when dealing with family.  But I think
you will do okay there, just let them pass the amp to you, don’t give them any.