[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 02:19:01 -0600

It’s 19 degrees here. will bottom out in mid teens probably, Monday high in low
20s, and Monday night down to 9 degrees.  Those are January temperatures.
Makes me wonder what we’ll have in January then.  Probably 80 degrees huh?  Not
much snow though, not compared to places east.    It was a short fall, but a
nice one though *lol*.