[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:57:48 -0600

But a QB who knows how to tuck and run is often not noticed until he’s gotten
10 yards down the field if he can pull off the fake.  If they then concentrate
to much attention looking for him to run then he then is able to either use a
running back or tail back or pass.  Thats why option offense is harder to
defend.  You have to have a QB that can take some punishment though, no frail
guys as QB, or guys who can’t work outside of a pocket of protection.  For
those it’s a disaster for them to try to run the ball themselves.  Does though
is in pretty good shape physically.  He’s taken sacks pretty well already this
year too.  There have been a few reckless plays, but learning from them will
cure those.  But that whole offense well really the whole team is having to
learn because there’s so many freshman on that team this year.  They are
already coming together as a unit pretty good, could be quite interesting even
in a couple of years, let alone 3 years from now.