[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Thomas McMahan <thomas.mcmahan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:50:09 -0600

He did play in the Bamma game, but he wasn’t the starter I don’t think.  I
think they would have at least taken Florida though, and maybe Georgia, and
that would have changed things a lot for U T.  Dobs fits in to the type of
offense that Butch Jones likes to run which of course is an option heavy
offense.  No problem with that, because your QB becomes a direct offensive
weapon at that point.  It is either going to work or not.  There isn’t a middle
ground, usually it works though.