[audio-pals] Ghost Town

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 23:20:02 -0500

Hello,

  How is everyone doing? I have not seen any post from the list in a few
weeks now. I am wondering if I have not gotten myself booted somehow
unintentionally. I guess the last I seen any post was Tom and I interacting
about the family issues. The issues are not a hundred percent, but I do feel
that since Amanda stood up and stood her ground we have gotten more respect.
Now, it seems as though we are actualy people and not servants. However,
that could change at any moment. Well, we have our prequalification letter
and have found a few houses that we are interested in. We have to call
tomorrow and get a real estate agent. Getting the prequal was a bit ofa
hassle though. Today Amanda and I went and bought little man some birthday
presents and got his location reserved. Sometime this week we have to get
the invitations filled-out. Amanda and I are in the home stretch of the
semester and everything seems to be going alright. I am in one class where I
will not know if I passed or failed until the final grade comes out since
50% of the points aren't going to be figured until the end of the semester.
Amanda as far as I know is doing fine in her classes, she has some projects
that she is working on, but I belive they are going fine. So, as always we
have a ton of things going on, but little time *LOL*. Have a good one and I
hope to be able to read some list traffic here in a few days. Take care and
chat later.