[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:51:36 -0500

Family issues, Amanda's step-mom at the birthday party made the comment that
we will have to get together all of us and decide on when to have the
Christmas at their house. The next thing we hear about it is, Amanda
received a text telling us that it will be on Christmas Eve at 3:00 and
asked if we could come. That day I messaged my dad and mom and told them
when they were planning on doing theirs. My mom asked if they could possibly
do it at an earlier time in the day, Amanda texted and asked if it could be
earlier than 3:00. She received the response that they were doing it at 3:00
and that my dad and mom could do theirs later in the day. We relayed the
message and so ours is now at noon over at my dad and mom's. Amanda relayed
the message to her step-mom and it is kind of funny their attempt to once
again control the situation. After Amanda sent the message and let her know
that the time had been set over at my dad and mom's and that we would be
late, her step-mom sent a message and asked how much earlier would we like
to have it. We, think that 3:00 takes the entire day for the most part.
However, in order to avoid letting them dictate that we have it after theirs
we said no, just keep it at 3:00, they have already set theirs to 12 to
accommodate. I believe it was spiteful what they were doing, but I also
think that it blew up in their face.