[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Thomas McMahan <shadowmonstrosity@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 14:46:52 -0600

Yep.  Being born in a garage doesn’t make that baby a mechanic does it?  Same
goes with going to church all your life.  Until certain actual decisions are
made you are just a church goer and not necessarily a Christian.

Being in a building when death comes doesn’t mean you are necessarily saved
because death will come anyway, how many people die inside hospitals?  They
still die, but it’s other decisions before that determine one of the two major
paths involving eternity.

Yes those are long views.  And there is definitely a projection thing on their
part.  Just keep doing what you’re doing, they will continue to make their own
mistakes, and if they don’t learn those mistakes will likely get larger and
worse, it seems to happen that way.  They are enjoying the song they requested
from the piper, we all do in some way or other, but eventually the piper will
have to be paid.