[audio-pals] Re: Ghost Town

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 11:52:29 -0600

U know that's a good question. Is it really Obama's concern to be getting involved with this? Shouldn't he be dealing with more pressing matters? Like isis? The situation in Missouri will be old news eventually, but I think isis poses a larger threat to America than something small in Missouri that shouldn't have caused such an up roar in the first place. Michael Brown was in the wrong. They can't seem to grasp that idea.

*I have my thoughts on the matter. What President in history has ever gotten involved with a local police department’s incident? *

                                        *From:*Heather H
                                        <copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        <mailto:copperlee73@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
                                        *To:*"audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx