[pure-silver] Re: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: afterswift@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 04:01:06 -0500

 Dick,

 A lot depends on the f-stop you use on your enlarger lens and the type of
illumination in the enlarger head. From what I've read, the latest commerical
printers can respond very quickly to variations in the negative.

 I use an Omega A2, which is a 35mm condenser enlarger. So it's very sharp with
a good lens and easy to focus, but the negative must be clean and the darkroom
free of most dust. This list is dedicated to custom printing and classic film
photography.
 And that means permanence and quality. Those features are never obsolete, so
we're not alone now or in the future.

 Bob