[pure-silver] Re: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:08:05 +0900

Dear Nephew Bob,

     Sign me up for some of that financial reward, please. I can stand about a
washbasin full of money a month, and I am prepared to provide my own washbasin.
None of it will be wasted, as long as the pub is open.

    Actually, given the price of wallpaper recently, I think my printedwork has
a chance of gracing some of the finest rooms in the land, provided I can get it
to stick to the cornices and bend round the plumbing.

     Uncle Dick