[pure-silver] Re: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: "Peter Badcock" <peter.badcock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:04:13 +1100

Dear Uncle Dick,

thank you for those two words.  Mr Coffer <http://johncoffer.com/> even
looks as though he just stepped straight out of the late 1800's.

regards
Peter

On 28/12/06, Stein <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dear Peter,

     Whenever I read a statement like that made by the Kodak CEO ( The one
about film being gone - not the one about where has Mr. Eastman gotten
to and what was that loud noise...) I remember two words. I also remember
these whenever the latest digital magazine ad tries to hustle me into
dumping all my equipment and spending the price of a small car for a new
outfit. Or when it tells me that I can get my entire photo output on a
plastic chip the size of a Corn Chex and all my pictures will be shepherded
through Uzbekistan and available on toilet paper dispensers....

     The two words?

     John Coffer.

Uncle Dick

PS: Go on. Find out. You'll see what I mean.