[pure-silver] Re: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:56:59 +0900

Dear Dana,

The scanner seems to be the V 700. Apparently we need to add something to the computer before it will run, but the family technomice will attend to this before I am allowed near it. My goal is a website that will showcase my studio work, and that I can change - myself - on a regular basis. I do not expect it to attract money but I hope for some adulation and fame. I tried achieving this by walking down the street dressed in a Benjamin Franklin costume for a month but all it attracted was curious dogs

Uncle Dick