[pure-silver] Re: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:50:58 +0900

Dear Nephew Richard,

Thank you for the offer of processing advice. As you say, a lot of it is already known, though it was just last week that the chap down at the technical school let me into the secret of washing the prints after fixing in water. Apparently this will help, and I intend to try it this evening. I was going to get more advice from the chap but after I explained that I didn't used to wash them he got a headache and had to lie down. I told him I would be back and he just waved to me from the couch.

    Uncle Dick

PS: I really do wash them, but I feel guilty about it these days.