[pure-silver] Re: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: afterswift@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 03:22:46 -0500

 Dick,

 I think you're too modest and hard on yourself. Get a second opinion. Kodak
recommends a double fixer treatment. Besides, you still have your negatives
from which to make a fresh series of your best images. It all boils down to
doing the sustained work. Good work translates into immortality. Remember most
of us aren't creating platinum prints. Maybe we need the commitment to
photography that Stieglitz and his friends had at the turn of the 20th century.

 Bob