[mira_talk] Re: Assembly

  • From: Sharmista Saha <sharmistasaha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 17:32:25 +0530

can anyone tell me how an assembly of seqs of mira look like? as I have got
loadzz of a's and c's and + signs, but at the end it is written as a's =
some no. C's= some no. T's =some no. G's = some nos.

Thus I am not able to interpret the details of my output results. If anyone
can direct me with some answers shall be grateful.

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Sharmistha

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Sharmista Saha <sharmistasaha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx