[mira_talk] Re: Assembly

  • From: "Bastien Chevreux" <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:21:03 +0200 (MEST)

> Von: Sharmista Saha
> [...]
> The following is an example of what I use when mapping onto
> a reference sequence in GenBank format:
> arcadia:/path/to/myProject> mira
>  --project=bchocse --job=mapping,genome,accurate,solexa
>  -AS:nop=1
>  -SB:lsd=yes:bsn=bchoc_wt:bft=gbf:bbq=30
>  >&log_assembly.txt }
>
> Logfile what i got is as follows:
> bash: --project=bchocse: command not found

As a side note: this is not the log file, that's the error you get on the
command line. The log file would be the file called "log_assembly.txt"

> Soplease now can you guide me where exactly I am wrong?
> I am quitecurious to know, as I am excited to use your tool to assemble my
> seqs.

You cited almost the complete section of the manual, but stopped one line short
of the response to your question. The very next line in the manual says:

  "Note 1: the above command has been splitted in multiple lines for better
overview but should be entered in one line."

Does this help you? :-)