[mira_talk] Re: Assembly

  • From: Sharmista Saha <sharmistasaha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:40:22 +0530

Can anyone solve my required issue? I need it very much and am very curious
to see  how my denovo assembly happens via mira,. Please, if anyone can
direct me my error in execution of mira, I shall be highly grateful.  I am
still positive about the tool to work in my sequence too, when it can
resolve so many queer issues.

Only my sequence is  a solexa sequence.  waiting hopefully for some positive
response on the same ground.

Thanks and Regards,
Sharmistha