[mira_talk] Re: Assembly

  • From: Sharmista Saha <sharmistasaha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:11:57 +0530

one more query, although it is silly, but I can't resist to ask, the gb file
which I am downloading, is a particular gene file of a particular species,
from the given link.

Although what I am saving is a seq.gb but,
I think I may be wrong in that also ( may be it does not contain the whole
database as required), can anyone suggest me what should be the correct one?

Thanks and regards,