[mira_talk] Re: Assembly

  • From: "Davide Sassera (davide.sassera)" <davide.sassera@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:10:36 +0200

Dear Sharmista,

1: do you have all the necessary files in the folder you are running mira?

2: do they have all the correct names? please provide a list of the files

3: I think The command should be:

mira -project=my_project -job=mapping,genome,accurate,solexa -AS:nop=1
-SB:lsd=yes:bsn=myproject_ref:bft=gbf:bbq=30

Ciao
D.