[haiku-web] Re: Porting the website theme to Drupal 5.7

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:45:52 -0700

Hi Curtis,

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 23:14 -0400, Curtis Wanner wrote:
> Koki wrote:
> > I have removed the blog node customization for now. It looks like it
> > displays OK now, but can you please try to very? Make sure you flush
> > your browser cache. ;)
>
> That seems to have fixed the problem.

Great! If you find this sort of specific problems in the future, please
file a bug report in Trac (dev.haiku-os.org) and choose "Website > CMS"
as component; it's easier to "trac" that way. And as they say, an image
is better than a thousand words, so attaching a screenshot would be
great. ;)

Cheers,

Koki