[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:29:36 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time with Caroline your fish, mash
and peas so yummy just my thing. How cool she gave you tour of her newly
decorated house not bad going. Oh your bag keyring and perfume so lovely as a
belated birthday present well worth waiting for. That's ideal Andy went out for
a bit giving you and Caroline quality catch up time together. How cool they
coming to your flat and you doing buffet for them I know you will look forward
to that not long now. Well I enjoyed Sue Yates playing the piano very good.
She's certainly so talented. Well not much news to tell here just my usual
chill out medicine filled day and enjoyed my Greg's pie for tea. That's why I'm
not writing today as not much to tell. Lovely sunny weather again. Love Clare
xxxx