[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 20:45:12 +0100

Good evening Carol oh yes I knew you would remember about me having the
overtones CD. Yes you copy off me a lot but I don't mind of course. It just
shows I have good taste hahahehehehehe. I'm now listening to their CD as I
speak. I bet you are too as we are psychic twins after all. Ah poor Mathew
falling over bruising his arm at the sports centre and having to go to
outpatients to have it bandaged. OH sounds nasty and painful for sure. Yes very
worrying for your Julie. Hope he will be ok keeping it rested. OH I bet he
thinks it's amazing he's got a day off school anyway even though it's not for
very good reasons. Yes it seems kids go mad these days they don't see danger.
Anyway I'm so happy he's enjoying himself at the sports centre despite all that
good for him I say. Well Carol just to let you know the drawings come rolled up
in a tube so you will have to unroll them when you get them. I'm so happy I got
mine I know you will love them as I do. I know you will be itching to have a go
yourself as I am. Love Clare xxxx