[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 22:07:00 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you had such a lovely day and so happy you enjoyed the
meal out for your James's birthday. The meal sounded so yummy just my thing. So
happy James had such a lovely day. Oh fancy him being 19. Yes I remember his
18th last year very well. Oh so happy you liked my day too. Well I can't
imagine having too much medicine hahahaha. Yeah, that's why I'm so brainy my
secret's out now haha. Oh how cool you will be going to Julia's for dinner and
tea tomorrow a lovely day out for you there enjoy. Yeah, shame you will miss
tennis. You will have to put that sleeping tablet in her drink hahahaha. Keep
you posted how dance goes. It's not good it's the last one till September sob
sob I will miss it so will certainly make the most of it. Well it's been all go
in the soaps. Corrie is the best as always. Nick and Leanne are getting
together to the disgust of Eva and Stella. Nick told Eva it was over with her
only for him to tell Leanne that he's in lov with her. Well it ended with Nick
and Leanne getting together as Leanne decided to finally put herself and little
Simon first ah good for her I say. About time too. Emmerdale is about Chas and
Cameron deciding to run away together. All action the way we like it. Shame you
missed your soap fix but you will certainly soon catch up with what you missed.
Oh yeah, I know now Jenny's pregnant too as well as Debbie and of course our
daring dawn told us that too very good. Well chat tomorrow. I will soon be in
the land of nod and I'm sure you will be too. Love Clare xxxx