[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:57:07 +0100

Hi Carol, oh thank you. Well yeah, you can certainly have all the nuts
chocolates you like I don't mind giving those away hahahaha. Enjoy. Now don't
say I never give you any chocolate. I will happily give away the ones I don't
like haha. Yes I'm certainly having such a lovely busy birthday week. Keep you
posted how tomorrow goes. I'm making up for lost time with not being able to do
much on the jubilee week. Oh yeah, you can certainly come to the organist oh if
only. We would have such a ball wouldn't we? Well I also used to love those
corned beef pasties from Greg's so shame they don't do them anymore. Well going
to relax now with my music. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow I know
you will be happy and relieved when it's over and done with. You will have to
cancel the class until next week as I won't be in at 5.30 PM as will be out for
the meal. Well I know you are all excited now for your lovely weekend in
Blackpool. Oh let's hope the weather will be better. At least it will be a much
needed break for you. Love Clare xxxx