[guide.chat] episode 86 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 19:03:05 +0100

Casper was true to his word he arrived with Faye at seven so that Calyx and
Miss Piggy could go out for the evening,you look a picture Miss Piggy said Faye
where did you get that lovely dress? I would like something like that
myself,well said Casper you both look very smart hope you enjoy your night out
we will see you later,
When Calyx and Miss Piggy had gone Faye the piglet came in and wanted to know
if they could play some music before they went to bed,as long as you don't have
it too loud said Calyx
Do you know where Miss Piggy and Calyx have gone asked Faye? no said Calyx it
was supposed to be a surprise,
As Calyx drove Miss piggy out into the countryside she asked him where they
were going,you will find out soon enough said Calyx,
after a while they drew up at a nice smart building where Calyx helped Miss
Piggy out of the car,there were lots of cars there already but of course Miss
Piggy had not been there before and was wondering what was happening inside,
when they got into the building there were lots of people mingling around and
as soon as they appeared everyone stopped to look at Miss Piggy,well said Miss
Sunflower who was there already you made it then,we have a surprise for the
both of you,some of your relatives that you have not seen for a long time have
come here to see you they have heard about all your problems and wanted to come
and give you a party as you have been through so much they thought it would
help you to relax,One of the party came over to see Miss Piggy and told her how
wonderful she was looking also Calyx,we have another surprise for you both,
what is that asked Calyx? well being as your cruise was such a disaster we have
organized another one for you,here are the tickets,it is for a couple of months
time we thought we would give you chance to settle in at your new job
first,Miss Sunflower is in agreement with this and she said you could have the
time off  but after you get to know  the ropes of the job,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97