[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:52:36 +0100

HI Carol oh yes this year is flying by for sure can't believe we're in July
tomorrow either oh yes it will soon be Christmas how scary. Yes Christmas is
our favourite time of year for sure as we have so many activities, parties and
so many cards to make we love it. Well mum finishes school on 15 July so that
means your Julie will finish a couple of weeks later oh blimey she's late this
year. Oh I wonder why all areas can't finish at the same time it's very
confusing and very weird. That means our area must go back before yours which
is usually the case. Well still no word from V I music so I must remind him in
case he's forgot me. Oh I'm easily forgotten. I must have that affect on people
haha. Love Clare xxxx