[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:53:31 +0100

Hi Carol, oh welcome back mate. We have all missed you so much on here glad you
have woken everyone up again hahahaha. It's been so quiet without you. So happy
you had such a lovely time with lots of yummy goodies of course the best bit
and good entertainment. I would certainly have loved the take that tribute
group. You also had a good shopping spree. How cool you will be going back to
the Georgia next May. It certainly sounds lovely. Oh dear that's so scary that
a body was found in Blackpool how awful. Also it's a shame Elton John's concert
was cancelled. Well miss I will be ready for your class tomorrow at 5.30 PM.
Love Clare xxxx