[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 19:26:20 +0100

Good evening my special friend Carol, oh my ears pricked up there when you said
about my birthday card and present and you posting it on Friday on the way to
arts and craft so I will get it just in time for my big day on Monday oh I'm so
excited now. Yeah, your Stella is certainly right there I will need even more
of that medicine now I'm getting older another good one to add to my long list
that I can stick to not bad going. We still have our Bob Marsh in Grantham.
There was talk of it closing but it didn't in the end so glad about that. Mum
gets me lovely clothes from there even jeans I love their clothes. I have heard
of Clinton's cards being so expensive. Can't beat home made ones always the
best and of course less of a hole in the pocket lol. Me and you always make
each other lovely cards we love our traditions don't we? They keep us going.
Yes I know you will enjoy your much needed chill out day tomorrow. I have never
known you eat so much and that really is saying something hahahaha. Yeah, I
love onion gravy. Yeah, such a shame the weather wasn't good over the weekend
typical holiday weather. It's not going to be good the rest of the week either.
Well enjoyed my tea and now having a chocolate orange bar. Enjoy that much
needed chill out. Love Clare xxxx