[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:00:55 +0100

Hi Carol, so happy you enjoyed church as always. You certainly arrived in style
there haha. Oh being small's good. Little and good. How cool they going to
modernise church and they will show you around when it's done. They all sound
so lovely in there describing things to you. How cool there's going to be a
women's group set up on Saturday afternoons once a fortnight and they put your
name down not bad going. Something else for you to look forward to and enjoy
such lovely news so happy for you. A nice change for you. I know you will enjoy
the day trip to Blackpool. It's so nice they will look after you if your carer
can't go so you won't miss out. Glad you enjoyed your mince hot pot so yummy.
I'm just chilling out it's a normal Sunday here. My parents are enjoying the
tennis. I'm listening to my book. I also listened to music talk magazine it's
very good as always. Its just the usual snack for tea but I am sure of that
medicine of course. Yeah, I'm so happy it's my busy week coming up and my big
day tomorrow so ideal for me. I'm looking forward to making up for lost time at
my clubs and dance. Oh sorry miss, I won't be able to make it to class on
Tuesday as I'm not home by 4 PM. Also after all that dancing I will be too
tired on that day. Sorry miss. Haha. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare
xxxx