[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 17:30:14 +0100

Hi Carol, oh my parents and auntie Pearl enjoyed the tennis too and they will
be glued to it tomorrow too. They love Wimbledon too of course soon be here.
Not quite sure what date this month it starts. I know you so excited about that
with being a big tennis fan. I have been catching up with my magazines. I will
listen to a book later and some music. Just had pizza with cheese and tomato
topping and that aero mousse and later will have some Cadbury's. This afternoon
had chocolate cake so my medicine in a big way. Hope you enjoyed your tea so
yummy. Have a good rest of the day. We will certainly miss the voice there's
nothing on TV for us such a shame. My dad's watching football now of course and
I know our Phyllis will be too. Love Clare xxxx