[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 20:34:49 +0100

Hi Carol, oh you will certainly have your work cut out there with all that
sorting out but of course a good job well done. Well yes you will have to ring
the RNIB about the daisy player but I believe it costs £80 a year to have the
daisy player on loan and also included in that you can have as many books out
as you like for that year so well worth the money. I'm very lucky I get mine
free through my local authority but if I had to pay myself I certainly would do
it as it's well worth the money. I wouldn't be without mine now. So you go for
it girl. Glad your Julie enjoyed the Chinese. They can certainly have my share
of that hahahaha. Oh fancy you mentioning Christmas already haha. Well it will
soon be here the way time's flying by so scary. That stocking sounds so cool
and you putting chocolates in it will be ideal. They certainly won't last long
though. It just shows that when we have a sort out we find things we forgot
that we had. Well enjoy your weekend. I will chill out catching up with my
books, magazines and listen to music. I will also have my medicine of course
goes without saying. Love Clare xxxx