[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:27:52 +0100

Hi Carol oh your James is really living it up for sure good for him hope he
enjoyed the barbecue. Ah poor you being stuck in on this lovely hot day. That's
why we should have all gone over to Stan's lovely garden party hahahahaha. Well
I did post you some of our yummy goodies. You just didn't look hard enough. In
fact you should have sniffed them out if you didn't see them hahahahahaha. Glad
you enjoyed your pizza and chips. So happy you had a lovely chat with your
Stella. Oh fancy chatting for 2 hours. You are more of a chatterbox than me and
that's saying something hahahahaha. So happy you had your all important
chocolate fix in a big way like me. Enjoy your lovely busy week too. Keep you
posted on mine. It's blind club tomorrow for me. Love Clare xxxx