[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 22:08:27 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you feel a lot better now. At least he got to the final
that's what matters as you say. Well I see the chocolate drop family have sent
another message on here and they hope to cheer you up ah how lovely of them. I
just read in that message they have now gone to bed. Oh they are a funny family
aren't they? They make us laugh so much. Can't wait for them to join us all in
miss potty's class on Thursday. Oh Carol so happy a friend of ours has donated
£10 to your Lewis not bad going. Yes wish I was that technical. I won't be able
to donate as wouldn't know where to start such a shame. Oh you have a lovely
busy week there. I'm looking forward to getting out to my blind clubs again
keep you posted how it goes of course. Love Clare xxxx