[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 18:08:26 +0100

Hi Carol, oh I can't wait now to hear about your lovely birthday and all the
lovely presents you got including mine not long now only a couple of days to
wait. Oh yeah, I love getting your brain ticking over those jumbles can't make
them to easy you know hahahaha. Well I believe those sayings you haven't heard
of are quite common. My parents know them and I'm sure your sisters will too
and Julia. Yes had a good day with kids here we all enjoyed our tea. I had my
medicine of course. Glad you can see better after hair cut. Well I will let our
cheeky boys on here decide which one of us is the best looking. I'm not saying
a word hahahaha. Well you always look good to me haha. Glad you enjoyed that
yummy chicken dinner just my thing. Love Clare xxxx