[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:41:23 +0100

Hi Carol, oh I wondered why you were so quiet for so long I knew you were
occupied somehow hahahaha. Yes I know. I'm very cheeky aren't I just like you
we love it don't we? That's so cool you went to Macdonald's with your Julie,
Wayne and the lads your chicken nuggets with chips so yummy just my thing and
of course you got some medicine with that smarty mcflurry just my thing the
best bit there's just no contest there haha. Yes it's lovely and sunny here
too. I'm having a chill out day with lots of medicine of course and for tea
it's that yummy mince my mum does in the slow cooker. Love Clare xxxx