[guide.chat] Hi Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 22:00:40 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely day there. Glad you enjoyed church
and I'm so proud of you for managing on your own without volunteers there you
did very well. Your chicken dinner so yummy at your Julie's and that trifle
too. It's so cool Stella was there so you got to spend quality time with her
too. Oh those fridge magnets so lovely your Stella gave to you and Julie. How
cool you all watched the tennis. My parents and auntie Pearl have been glued to
it all day too and how amazing Andy Murray got gold medal we are all so happy
here too. Then silver medal not bad going. We all thought of you and how happy
you would be. An amazing day. Your hot dogs with red sauce so yummy just my
thing. Well you certainly have your work cut out going through all those
emails. I know you will sleep well after such a hectic but lovely day. Just a
chill out day for me with my medicine in a big way and had cheese on toast for
tea. There's no blind club tomorrow as the organiser is on holiday so my next
outing is Janet's blind club on Wednesday so look forward to that. I know your
week will be busy as always. Love Clare xxxx