[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] my daughter's day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 20:47:51 +0100

Hi vanessa
Take that were here in manchester few weeks ago at our manchester city ground
oh wow
I love robbie willians
well let your daughter enjoy herself
life is too short vanessa
I would love to go to concertns but get squashed to peices no thanks

I used to be a beatle fan back in the late 70's love you yeah yeah yeah
singing now
oops its raining now

take care
Love Carol x.x.x.