[guide.chat] Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:32:58 +0100

Hi jennie

oh wow famous now can I have your autograph please?hahahahahahahaha Your also
famous on here now too
oops be getting all the ladies jealous now

oh this story is brilliant ah i love ponies
i love shetland ponies wow same hight of me hahahahahahaha

hope your day was nice
sunny here all day had new bed mattrress delivered this afternoon wow all go
its heavy deep one
need step ladder now to get up on my high bed now
got all new bedding on too
so be sleeping like a queen tonight
how cool is that?.
 Had nice cheese cauliflower with broccolli over jacket potato tonight yummy
trifle too small ones
got choclate medicen too yummy going to phone my friend elaine now
love carol xxxx