[guide.chat] Jennie

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:14:49 +0100

hi jennie
Oh wow you had bad time their with Greeta your guide dog
full of micheif just like my golden labrador Ivan in 1996
he never wanted to work just play play play
he use to sit still in middle of pavements as if to say
I am not moving
very stubborn dog

oh glad you had your dog go back thank goodness
alright for partially sighted people they can see what the dog is doing
can correct it quickly

traning with guide dog is not easy very stressful training
I trained with timmy black dog at first
but no good
only lasted 3 weeks
he was too strong
pulled like hell me being only 4 foot 8 and half inches he was too strong

Dusty golden labrador was ideal for me but unfortunatly he was spoken for Dusty
was layed back dog
worked for 3 days in Bolton guide dog training centre with dusty he was
beautiful walked slow
I was praticing with him
ah he was getting new trainer
at that time