[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:22:53 +0100

Good afternoon all.
Thankfully it never rained all day just started now typical
Oh had nice time in Henshaws blind society in old Trafford
we all had story today on cd about real life owls
wow great

then later on we all made cardboard Owl wow big eyes hahahahahahaha
nearly bigger then the face

put yellow round circle on owl next week putting all nice real fethers on it
tummy all over.
Pat is going to put them along on long branch on the wall wow sounds fantastic
great
had coffee and tea and choclate digestive biscuits yummy got my medicen for
today
 going to have my fish chips and peas soon yummy
watch the chase at 5pm then news then emmerdale and corrie great
Love Carol xxxx