[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:07:51 -0000

Good evening all
wow busy day today
carer and I went in meeting oh its good course given our own folders
today it was all about communication skills
anxiety and stress
wow I can certainly relate to that hahahahahahaha as I was full of anxeiety
oh its so interesting you have to learn how to approach some one in a different
manner
say for example
some one has lost sombody or is suffering from depression you can't go on at
them all about yourself and all your problems .
Its all about listening and understanding that person
wow learnt a lot today.

I enjoyed it all
then I had to explaine how a blind person needs to be approched properly
say for example
I wanted help they should come near me and not just grab my arm,as i could get
upset not knowing what is happening.
They need to say hello do you need any help?
then I need to ask who they are first
because it could be a stranger who you don't know and could rob you unknown to
you or could take you away silly I know
then depending on what kind of help I need then you tell person how to guide
you.

After all.your putting your whole trust in that stranger.
interesting
then we gave talk about different personalities
and facial expressions but in my case body language
tone of person
then gave talk that a blind person should have braille or large print or audio
cd for every course they are on
they praised me for my speech

In interval at miday refreshments yum sandwiches salads fruits good
After interval another speaker called in to talk about Dementure and out signus
diseases

very interesting
did you know each and every one of us on here has some sort of memory loss .
I could remember twenty years ago what things i did but yet forgot what I did
last week
weird isn't it?

next week its all about managing your budget in the home

When it all finished Julia took me to her mums flat and step fathers for cup of
tea and buns yummy got home here for 5pm

had tea of cheese and onion pie and mashed potatoes and peas yummy listened to
news then emmerdale then came on here to find 56 emails wow oh wow
going to go through them now
going to coffee group in the morning
right going to look through this lot now hahahahahaha