[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:17:19 +0100

Good evening all

wow guess what!
it turned out to be hot hot hot outside wow
felt like a prat wore rain coat hahahahahahahaha took it off though

Oh busy bee once again.

Carer took me to bank first to put few pennies in
then to post office.

The got in her car to go in to Town gosh lots of kids in town today

I went in pound shop first

got 5 blank tapes c90 T.D.K

yes I know one pound each
but never mind got 5 so not bad for fiver .

like daft jim says hard to come by nowdays
lady told me because of memory sticks now doing away with most tapes now

some times can get them in argos

Anyway after tha we went in marks and spencers to buy some salad trays
got jellies too 99 pence in like yougurt pots got orange ones and red ones

got  bread two small tins of steak in for my potato hash they nice in that.

got pasties too cheese and onion ones

after that we went in cafe

I had jacket potato with cheese and side salad coeslaw glass of oasis's orange
juice gorgeous orange that is yummy
Carer had cheese omlette and chips and coffee

after that went look around the shops got two shiny purses for birthday
presents should of been £6 guess what

got them for £3 each
how cool is that?.

Bargain there
long purses too

ideal sale on in Debenhams fun jewellery on sale
we both got pendent with diamanties on set of drop diamanties earings
guess what

only £2
cool yea

After that went for ice cream oh wow needed it
then came home

had tuna and mayonaires sandwiches and doughnut with out the sugar yummy cup of
tea

nice day

Vanessa
Oh wow thank you for the stars article wow oh wow never knew all that
goodness me star bigger then the moon wow
fasinating sent it to our James and mathew too
oh loved the story of the little girl who climbe the rainbow steps to hold a
star ah beautiful story there vanessa
ah thank you.

Herold

ah thank you for that the article on Colerstorls wow my god better be careful
now havn't I?oh wow

i am on colesterils tablots for life been on them now for 8 years not surprise
though all the stuff I eat

Thank you for that herold

Phyllis

oh nice your christaphere is coming to stay over at your house brilliant

oh nice your designer coming too brilliant

yes went beautiful after all.

 Daft jim

oh great news your kitchen floor is cming tomorrow brilliant

you can buy tapes from a company called
Tape sense
don't know if you have heard of it daft jim?

Senn

Oh that is great news you know oh horray your bedroom looking good now just be
patient girl hahahahahahaha
oh your bedroom furniture weill look nice then the last thing is new carpet wow
posh now

soon be anyway

can we all come to your bedroom warming party hahahahahahaha

better not
Malcolm might want to test the bed out all night hahahahahahaha he wiell be
expecting you to get whisky too
oh keep it quiet then shush hush

Jenny loving your story now more then ever

Jenny garland
wow that email about the space shuttle sounded great
bet you loved vanessa's article on the stars

Dawn
nice your back now

please tell us all about your trip to Manchester ok

Ann

glad your ok too bet your in garden a lot now great

going for nice cuppa now

Tony

oh yes love corrie didn't know you love corrie

yes all action in it now great

Love Carol xxxx