[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:54:47 -0000

Good afternoon all
yep back but your not going to believe this now
are you sitting down
well got another easter egg deliverd today oh my god 7 now hahahahahahahahaha
like my friend phyllis thinks I am laying them hahahahahahahahaha oh my god my
kitchen worktop is full of them now

  got box of choclate moments thorntons sent to me by my friend clare mould who
used to be on here how cool is that
goodnes me

well been in town
we had chips and cheese omlette and salad for lunch oh beautiful enjoyed it

then looked around as my carer mum came got pair of black trousers
 good for her she is 77 years old
 bless her

got my lottery ticket i choose my own numbers

good

cold outside now wind got up

Herold
thank you for the lovely rabbit poems easter poems loved them all cute too
thank you

dawn thank you fr tv good
not much on tonight though
gosh your busy too

wish this bloody weather would book up now doing my head in

phyllis

lets hope now its good news for you .
oh please our lord let our phyllis not have to move out after all
pray she gets help now

oh good luck with guide dogs tomorrow too

 I could do with 3 bedroomed house right now with all my easter eggs
hahahahahahaha
enjoy your evening
going for cuppa now
in my new elvis mug  love carol xxxx