[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 17:04:02 +0100

Good evening clare miss mousse face

Hi oh my god clare you are mad on them choclate mousses actually i loved them
at first but then went off them can't understand why
weird
Oh do shaire your fish cake with me please
i weill be going for my tea soon
oh that is great your going to lovely garden centrre on monday ah nice
its boring stuck in most of week we tend to sit around more us blind people i
think so anyway
can yu believe it now hot outside oh dear
Going to have a quiet word with that weather man fred on granada reports
not good enough
Yes clare you got nice week ahead now brilliant
just been thinkin you have been in all this week
I am going to do few emails then that is off going for my tea
have nice evening clare
be good if you can manage that hahahahahahahaha
take care now

From: clare moulds - Email Address: clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/07/2011 16:09
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Good Afternoon Carol oh so happy you got all those yummy goodies from Asda. Oh
it sounds like you bought the whole shop there hahahaha. I knew you would. oh
so happy you got that all important chocolate fix in a big way I love those
chocolate marshmallow teacakes yummy. Much better than the teacakes with
currants in for sure there's just no contest haha. Well enjoy your breaded fish
with chips and mushy peas. I will enjoy the chippy for sure as always. I'm
having a fishcake with my chips and mushy peas and that yummy aero mousse. I
had chocolate cake with a cuppa this afternoon and will have more of those
orange segments later with the soaps so getting my all important chocolate fix
in a big way for sure. Oh Carol I loved that article about sweet tooth goodies
ideal for me for sure. I loved the Corrie gossip too now there's a few things I
never knew so glad you updated me. I did hear on the news though about it being
moved back to Wednesday nights but didn't know when. OH Carol I love going in
cafes when I'm out as it makes the outing more worthwhile for me it's the best
bit. Well have a lovely time at your Julie's your corned beef with crispy bakes
and apple pie with custard pudding so yummy. I will have a good chill out
weekend. I have the outing to the 4 seasons garden centre Sleaford for
afternoon tea on Monday with the blind club to look forward to how cool. Then
Janet's blind club Wednesday. Then on Sunday night it will be our monthly dance
again so a lovely busy week ahead. Well I love the idea of our chat club how
amazing that would be and yes I would be dancing away day and night with my
lovely dancing prince Ray of sunshine showing you all how it's done. Carol It
was lovely hearing you on your voice memo and also Stan our funny man although
he was a bit too quiet I could hardly hear him so hope he does another. Well
it's been raining here too so have the best place home keeping warm for sure
but yes the sun's out now here too. Enjoy your tea and the soaps as I will.
Love Clare xxxx