[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 15:46:25 -0000

Good afternoon all
oh enjoyed myself in Deafblind club today
oh great we had cheese and ham toasters mug of coffee
ginger cake yummy
we made christmas cards too
how cool is that?.

good

we having christmas buffet on 7th of December
my ears pricked up hahahahahahahaha
going for my tea now having
pizzas and chips yum yum yum

senn
oh wow loved tha product on mobile phone wow brilliant
doesn't say ow much it is though
did you noticed that

guess what
my cd/mp3 compact disk came today £34 from rnib
you sent us that in last week
yippee now can put mp3 disk on too

thought i would treat myself
why not

wonder if that mobile phone has english speech on it

thank yu senn

daring dawn

thank youi for update
love fridays tv

herold
loved your articles

tony
when are you having your christmas party in your place?

vanessa
enjoyed our craft chat
guess what carer got me the sun hahahahahahahaha knew it
not daft me you know

nice chatting on phone about craft yesterday

malcolm

have nice day in your freedom club did it go well
hope you made nice animals yesrerday too

jenny coop

loved that joke about the blood doner hahahahahahahaha funny

love carol xxxx