[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:20:55 +0100

Good afternoon all
yes got back from Morrisons our julie took me its only ten minutes away
got big shop and I mean big shop hahahahahaahha
only live on my own yep

well got bread milk muffins bag of frozen vegetables  bag of mashed potatoes
auntiey bessies ones
got 6 cheese and onion holland pies
got two salad bowls
got 4 tins of soup  got jar of coffee box of tea bags got 3 large bottle of
lemonade love my lemonades got 4 trifles got butter cheese ham cornbeef
got pasties
got few dinners frozen ones
got bunch of bananas got grapes apples
gravy granuela tins of food too
got packet of fairy  cakes
got apple pies and carton of  custards
yep just for me hahahahahahahahaha
I don't think there is more

well rained heavy this morning then it went nice and sunny typical

Malcolm
love ya

thank you sweet boy

Just be careful where you touch girls though hahahahahahaha
tut tut tut
naughty boy

oh wow black suit white shirt ah bet you looked handsome there ah nice

oh just realised its that suit you got back in 1940 hahahahahahahahahaha
proud of you for geting it back out of your waldrobe well done

did you dust all the dust off hahahahahahahahaha

oops funny me you know cheeky bugger too

what are you having for tea
i am having pizza chips nd peas then apple pie and custard yummy
oh yes got malteesers too for my medicen

Love Carol who is still not with it yet xxxx